- The series will consist of 4 shoots – one at each of the 4 clubs
( Ipswich , Hinterland, North Albert and Caboolture).
- The first 3 shoots will be one (1) day shoots & the fourth (final)
shoot will be a two day shoot. The final will rotate year by year, so
that all clubs will have a chance to host the final.
- One day shoots to consist of 40 x 3D targets (2 x 20 or 1 x 40 target
- Two day shoot final to consist of:
- Saturday - 30 x 3D targets, Top 10 Sighted & Top 10 Bare Bow
- Sunday - 20 x 3D targets, Novelty Events, & Presentation
- Medallions to be awarded to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place in each
division at each of the 3 one day shoots.
- Medallions to be bought in bulk and the cost divided between the
three (3) host clubs. Medallions left over at the end of the year will
be re-used the following year, and the remaining required medallions
will be ordered. The cost will be divided between the three clubs hosting
the one day shoots the following year. The medallions will all house
the SE QLD Invitational Series logo, and will be in gold, silver and
- Winners for the first 3 shoots will be determined by the highest
scores in each division on the day.
- At the final presentations trophies will be presented to the overall
winners (1st, 2nd & 3rd place) in each division.
- Winners for the final will be determined by adding the archer’s
total score from all 4 shoots.
- Top 10 competitors will be determined by adding the archers total
score from the first 3 shoots.
- At the end of all 4 shoots a perpetual shield will be awarded to
the club with the highest average. The average will be determined by
adding the total scores for all members at each shoot and then dividing
that by the number of archers attending from that club. The averages
from all 4 shoots will then be added together, and the club with the
highest overall average score will win the perpetual shield. Also for
2007, Neil Digweed will donate a 3D target to the winning club.
- There will be other prizes and awards presented at the end of the
series, including Top 10 winners in both divisions, and awards for
the most improved juniors, both male and female.
- At each of the first 3 shoots, $3 from each archer’s fees
will be taken and kept by the club to help pay for the medallions.
So for example, if there are 60 shooters in attendance the amount would
be 60 x $3 = $180. Expected total cost for medallions is 60 x $5.85
- Shoot fees for one (1) day shoots:
- $25 – Adult
- $18 – Junior
- Free – Cubs
- $60 – Family*
* A family consists of a maximum of 2 adults & 2
- 2007 3DAAA shoot rules apply for all of the shoots in this series.
- Sponsorship – To date, we have sponsorship
from these companies and I have included the sponsorship deals.
- N eil Digweed – 3D Target – awarded to the winning
- Canga Archery Supplies - $150 voucher – awarded to the winner
of Top 10 Sighted
- Gecko Archery Supplies – Binoculars – awarded to the
winner of the Top 10 Unsighted
- Abbey Archery – 2 x $25 Vouchers – awarded to most
improved junior male & female
- Critters Targets – Unknown at this stage
- Casino Archery Supplies - $200 - $20 vouchers for Cubs and Juniors